Pàgines

dimecres, 20 de març del 2019

Wee Ballerinas

I don't know about you but life seems to revel in taking me down unsuspected paths.
And this time it hasn't been different.

Once upon a time in ... November 2018? I had this idea of making tiny ballerinas for my friend Georgina's daughters that had just started taking ballet lessons.

So I recovered some notes I had from an older wee bride&groom project circa 2015 and got started.

Once the first one was finished, with her all white practice attire I asked my friend Oscar, who is a dancer, if the tiny doll looked enough like a ballet dancer and he gave me some pointers. And this is how the Swans came into the picture.
Suddenly I realized that I had written a full pattern of a Ballerina, with three different hairdos and also three skirt options.

And I decided to look for some testers.

With the help of the awesome abbottade, poodlelady and  silpancho9 from the Free Pattern Testers forum on Ravelry I was able to polish my pattern and to bring light to its obscure spots.

And my  Wee Ballerina pattern was born.
The pattern is up on Ravelry in English and in Spanish.

And if, instead of ballerinas you have wee gymnasts in your life, you can always modify the pattern accordingly.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Printfriendly