Pàgines

divendres, 9 de setembre del 2016

clones


Can you make me one just like this one you've just made/shown to me/I've seen at your blog-instagram-facebook page?

This happens.
And you end up making clones
Making clones is fun, because you have half the work done already and you know the way and because someone liked your work enough to want some of the same.
I've cloned dolls and hats, and cactus, and shawls and koalas so far
and I think I'm missing something...
anyways, here they are with the originals



Puedes hacerme uno igual que este que acabas de hacer/enseñarme/que he visto en tu blog-instagram-página de facebook?
Esto pasa
Y acabas haciendo clones
Hacer clones mola, porque ya tienes la mitad del trabajo hecho y ya sabes el camino a seguir y porque a alguien le ha gustado tu trabajo lo suficiente como para querer tener unna copia.
De momento he clonado muñecas y gorros y chales y cactus y koalas
y creo que me olvido alguno...
bueno, aqui los tenéis con los originales

LA NINA ESTEL
LA NINA SUSANNA


MINIONS

MINIONS RELOADED

CACTUS GALORE

CACTUS INVASION

MISSING ANNIS - OR THE SHAWL THAT WENT AWAY

ANNIS THE SECOND - THE ONE THAT STAYED


BIRTHDAY GIRL

BIRTHDAY GIRL II


WONDERLAND

LOOKING GLASS


ROLLING SKATES - 1

ROLLING SKATES - 2KOALA THE FIRSTKOALA THE SECOND

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Printfriendly